Job title: Electrical Engineer
* Quantity: 02
* Deadline to apply: May 15, 2020
* Working location: Ha Noi, Lao Cai, Hung Yen, Hai Duong, Quang Nam,… (depending on specific requirements of each project)
* Job type: Full-time
– In charge of construction engineering for dynamic electrical, electrical control, electrical lighting, and substation installation.
– Prepare measures and Bill of Quantity for Construction Drawing to support the bidding and construction work.
– Direct guide and supervision at the construction site, including direct labor management and coordination and participating in acceptance, settlement & payment (monitoring the assembly of Bill of Quantities, acceptance of each stage, making As-built Drawing).
– Prepare estimated Human Resources, Finance, Materials, Equipment plans. Propose appropriate plans for actual construction work to ensure the construction criteria, including safety, progress, and quality.
– Propose the necessary amount of materials, human resources, machines monthly to the direct Manager.
– In charge of schedule supervision, quantity calculating, quality control for electric projects, and communication outside the construction site to ensure Construction Document Design is correctly followed and changes are approved.
– Ability to work in groups or independently, work well under pressure. Can adapt to the mobility of work (regular travel to construction sites).
– Salary range: 7-20 million VND
– Dynamic working environment, good training and promotion opportunities
– Benefits under Labor Law and Social Insurance after probation
– Other company policies, including 13th-month salary, holidays, Tet, birthday, company trip, year-end bonus, New Year bonus, 30/4, 1/5, 2/9 bonus, Personal Protective Equipment, productivity bonus, initiative bonus.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
– Proficient in MS Office, internet. Demonstrated proficiency with AutoCAD or other design software.
– Having the ability to work in groups or independently, work under pressure, problem-solving skills, the adaptability to the mobility of work (regular travel to construction sites).
– Active, healthy, dynamic, creative, work arrangement & time management skills
– Experienced, intellectual candidates with strong interpersonal skills and creativity are preferred
Job application includes:
- Certified Personal Information
- Birth certificate (notarized copy)
- Medical Checkup within 06 months.
- Identity card (2 notarized copies).
- Household Registration (copy, no notarization needed)
- University Degree, Certificates (notarized copy)
- 02 4×6 photos and 02 3×4 photos
(Candidates can submit scanned documents in advance to participate in the interview)
Vietnam Industrial Erection Joint Stock Company
– Address: 3A floor, 138 Tran Binh St., My Dinh 2, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
– Contact email: email@example.com
– Tel: 0243.232.1885