Vacancy: General Accountant
* Number of recruitment: 01
* Application deadline: February 10, 2020
* Working location: Hanoi
* Type of work: Full time
* Working time: 8 hours/ day: 8:00 – 17:00 (one-hour lunch break) from Monday to 16:00 Saturday weekly. Have a day off on the last Saturday of the month.
– Examine and check the accounting records of arising economic and financial transactions.
– Guide on handling and accounting operations.
– Store accounting data according to regulations.
– Make and review financial statements, tax reports, and other reports
– Participate in preparing documents, explaining, and other work-related to capital sources serving production: bank loans, individuals, capital recovery, etc.
– Participate in advising the Board of Directors on regimes, policies, and solutions related to the management of financial engineering, ensuring the consistency between the provisions of law and the actual situation of the company.
– Participate in reporting, explaining, and other work related to the Board of Directors, select units, auditing units, and tax authorities.
– Provide data for the Board of Directors or functional units when required.
– Improved accounting methods and reporting regime.
– Coordinate to perform other jobs as required by the Direct Manager.
– Salary: 7-20 million dong
– Work in a dynamic environment, be trained and have high opportunities for advancement
– Enjoy the gifts according to the labor law and participate in social insurance after the probationary period
– Enjoy other regimes according to the company’s regulations: 13th-month salary, holiday, Tet holiday, birthday, vacation, labor protection equipment, productivity bonus, initiative, etc.
– University graduate in the accounting field
– Have professional qualifications, proficiency in office informatics, the Internet, etc. and other accounting software.
– Know the synthesis and analysis of reports. Execute the task exactly and according to regulations
– Understand legal policies related to accounting, finance, and tax.
– Ability to work in groups or work independently, withstand the pressure of work. Honest, enthusiastic, careful, and have a high sense of responsibility for the job.
– The candidates with experience, proficiency in a foreign language, social understanding, confidence in communication, right thinking, the ability to use excel in depth will have a significant advantage
Personnel records include:
- Certified curriculum vitae of the ward/commune
- Birth certificate (notarized copy)
- Seal health certificate within six months.
- Identity card (notarized copy two copies).
- Household registration (copy without notarization)
- Degree, certificate (notarized copy)
- 02 photos of 4×6 dimension and 02 photos of 3×4 dimension
- Personal CV
(Candidates can send scanned documents in advance to participate in the interview)
Contact information for filing:
Vietnam Industrial Erection Joint Stock Company
– Address: 3A Floor, 138 Tran Binh Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
– Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0243.232.1885