Vacancy: Mechanical Worker
* Number of recruitments: 05
* Application deadline: April 5, 2020
* Working location: Hanoi, Lao Cai, Hung Yen, Hai Duong, Quang Nam, etc. depending on specific requirements of each project
* Type of work: Full time
– Process the mechanical products such as steel structures, non-standard equipment, manipulation pipes, etc.
– Install the equipment, pipes, steel structures (including insulation, painting jobs, etc.)
– Maintenance, repair, renovation, upgrade, and examination of technological lines, equipment, and machines
– Dismantle and move the factories, specialized lines
– Propose solutions to overcome and limit the damaged equipment that has been, is, and will take place in the plant.
– Perform other assigned jobs.
– The specific position will be discussed during the interview.
– Salary: 9-15 million dong
– Working in a professional environment equipped with uniforms, labor protection, and arranged accommodation.
– Skilled by the company for those with experience but not yet trained.
– Enjoy the benefits according to the labor law and participate in social insurance after the probationary period.
– Enjoy other services according to the company’s regulations: 13th-month salary, holidays, Tet holiday, birthday, vacation, productivity bonus, initiative.
– Male, in good mental health, aged 20 and over.
– Have professional skills in the field of structural engineering and installation. Trained or experienced, but not vocationally trained
– Strong, agile, able to move according to the site when being mobilized.
– Skilled, can deploy work according to drawings, can be in charge of the group will be given priority when considering salary.
– Sociable, honest, careful, hard-working, eager to learn and responsible at work, withstand the pressure working environment.
– Determine working long term.
Personnel records include:
- Certified curriculum vitae of the ward/commune
- Birth certificate (notarized copy)
- Seal health certificate within six months.
- Identity card (notarized copy two copies).
- Household registration (non-notarized copy)
- Degree, certificate (notarized copy)
- 02 photos of 4×6 dimension and 02 photos of 3×4 dimension
- Personal CV
(Candidates can send scanned documents in advance to participate in the interview)
Contact information for filing:
Vietnam Industrial Erection Joint Stock Company
– Address: 3A Floor, 138 Tran Binh Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
– Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0243.232.1885